This website is operated by Maison J.R. BRILLET, located at a place called Aireaux 22 Route de Graves - 16120 Graves-Saint-Amant in France, hereinafter referred to as “Maison BRILLET”, which is an entity of the Rémy Cointreau Group.
Maison BRILLET acts as data controller with regard to the applicable data protection laws and regulations, in particular: (i) Law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and Law n ° 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 relating to the protection of personal data, having notably transposed the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (ii) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter the “GDPR”), which entered into force on May 25, 2018; and (iii) any other normative act, decree, regulation or provision that would be issued by a competent national or European personal data protection authority - hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Applicable Regulations”. However, when you make a purchase on our website, the entity established in the country of delivery of your product or indicated in the General Conditions of Sale, acts as data controller for the purposes of management, monitoring and of the shipment of your order.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Depending on the Services offered by the website you use, and the choices and configuration made on your device (in particular with regard to cookies), the personal data concerning you (your "Personal data"), which we collect and process mainly include:
- Data relating to your identity and your contact details (title, surname, first name, email address, telephone number, age, country of residence) when you decide to communicate them, for example to create an online account, participate in an event, make a purchase and, where applicable, the information you provide when using our “Live Chat” online support, as well as any other information that you may disclose when you contact us;
- Marketing data relating to your use of the website, your preferences and centers of interest including your browsing habits, notification preferences (e-mail / telephone), the performance of loyalty and prospecting actions or any request made to our customer service;
- Data relating to your purchases such as product categories, quantity, price, billing and delivery addresses;
- Transaction data such as information relating to means of payment and information collected on the credit / debit card which is transmitted directly to third parties who process your requests;
Third Party Services: the Services may be associated with websites published by third party companies not affiliated with Maison BRILLET, in particular:
- Stripe in its capacity as a payment operator is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed in connection with the detection of fraud and the payment transaction as such;
The Personal Data we necessarily need for the purposes described below are indicated by an asterisk on the various pages of the website. Without this mandatory data, we will not be able to respond to your requests and / or provide you with the requested services. Other Personal Data is purely optional and is intended to get to know you better and to provide you with better services.
2. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use and process Personal Data concerning you for the purposes described below:
- Check the legal age;
- Provide the products or services requested; manage and process your order (including the commercial transaction, its follow-up as well as after-sales service);
- Respond to your requests, comments and manage your complaints;
- Understand your interests and the way you use our products and services, personalize your experience and tailor our marketing activities to your needs and preferences;
- Perform analyzes and statistics concerning our marketing campaigns and site activity;
- Send commercial communications about products and services that may be of interest to you, provided that you have given your prior consent or ordered a similar product or service on the website;
- Manage the security of the site and protect it against fraud, theft or any other illegal activity that may affect our services;
- Improve our website and provide you with technical support;
- Comply with legal obligations (for example, keeping transaction history and other business records is necessary to meet legal and administrative requirements, the needs of our insurers, or for audit purposes).
The processing purposes mentioned above (i) and (ix) are based on the compliance of Maison BRILLET with the applicable legal and regulatory obligations to which it is subject.
The processing purposes mentioned above (ii) to (viii) are based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and are necessary to operate the site and respond to Users' requests.
With regard to certain cookies that may be used (see Section 6), the processing is based on the consent of the Data Subjects.
We undertake not to process your Personal Data in a way that would conflict with the purposes for which it was collected and to only collect Personal Data which is necessary for the aforementioned purposes. We will ask for your separate consent for any new processing purposes.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, you have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data, to have this Data rectified or deleted, to limit its processing or to oppose such processing, as well as the right to data portability to the extent applicable, unless we can invoke a compelling legitimate reason to retain your Personal Data.
Where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can ask us at any time to stop sending you information about our offers, news and events by using the unsubscribe link in every email we send you.
If applicable, you can also ask us for specific instructions regarding your Personal Data after your death.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority (in France, the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés).
You can exercise your rights using your account settings or simply write to us at the following address: email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that if we believe your request is vague, we may discuss with you to better understand the reason for your request and ask you to prove your identity (for example by asking you to produce an identity document) . We must ensure that your request does not infringe any third party rights.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data are neither transferred to third parties, nor made accessible by them, except in the following cases and within the limits of the achievement of the purposes referred to below:
- other entities of the Rémy Cointreau group after obtaining your consent or for internal administrative purposes;
- our service providers (eg hosting providers and providers in charge of payment management, advertising partners, marketing and advertising agencies) internal or external to the Rémy Cointreau group;
- our external advisers (lawyers, accountants, auditors etc.);
- in the event of a change of control, if we sell or otherwise transfer all or part of Maison BRILLET or our assets to another company (eg as part of a merger, acquisition or liquidation) and;
- when this communication is required by a legal or regulatory provision or by a court decision, or when this disclosure is necessary to guarantee the protection and defense of rights or to avoid possible damage.
5. DATA TRANSFER AND SECURITY MEASURES
We may transfer information that we collect about you to another country. If you live in the European Union, please note that some recipients are located in third countries considered not to offer the same level of data protection as the European Union country in which you provided your information. When we transfer your data to these third countries (e.g. as part of transaction processing and fraud prevention), we ensure an adequate level of protection for the information transferred by entering into data transfer agreements with these recipients. based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission or any other valid transfer mechanism and we proceed, in accordance with the court decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union of July 16, 2020 “Schrems II” (Case C-311 / 18) and the doctrine of the European Data Protection Committee, to an assessment of the level of risk for the data transferred. Please contact us if you would like to receive a copy of the safeguards in place to secure data transfers outside the European Economic Area.
The data is processed both manually and electronically, and is protected by appropriate security measures. We will ensure an adequate level of protection of your data and ensure that appropriate technical and organizational security measures are in place to protect your data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other forms of illicit treatment.
The same level of protection is contractually imposed by Maison BRILLET on all its subcontractors. Any employee of Maison BRILLET who, in the course of their duties, may have access to your personal data undertakes to hold them in a strictly confidential manner. However, since the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee that your personal information stored or sent will be completely secure. We encourage you to exercise caution when using the Internet to access our website.
During your first visit to our site, you are asked to accept or refuse the use of certain cookies.
You can change your choices at any time by clicking
Managing cookies in your browser
Without your explicit consent, a tracker is not deposited on your device. Thus, the refusal to deposit cookies is configured by default.
When you make a choice (acceptance or refusal to deposit all or part of the cookies), we keep your choice for a period of 6 months from its collection.
In order to manage your expectations regarding cookies as precisely as possible, you can also modify the settings of your Internet browser. Below are the links to the support pages for disabling cookies on the most frequently used browsers:
- Internet explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-do-not-track-in-internet-explorer-11-ad61fa73-d533-ce96-3f64-2aa3a332e792
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?hl=en&ref_topic=3421433
- Safari : https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/#/sfri40732
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/
If you refuse the registration of cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site in your terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of features which are nevertheless necessary to use the site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services which require you to identify you. This would also be the case when we - or our service providers - could not recognize, for technical accounting purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you have refused or deleted.
Data retention period
Cookies are stored on your terminal for as long as this is necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes pursued, as described above. Specifically:
- Cookies, which may or may not require your consent, are stored on your device for a maximum period of 13 months from their creation;
- The information collected via cookies is kept for 25 months from their creation on your terminal.
- Your choice, consent and / or refusal, regarding cookies is kept for a period of 6 months (after this period, we will ask you again to choose how you want to manage your cookies on our site).
7. DATA RETENTION
- In the event of the conclusion of a contract or an order, within the framework of the Services or other, during the entire period of the contractual relationship, then kept in intermediate archives for a period corresponding to the possible warranty period to which is added the applicable legal limitation period (5 years in most cases).
- For any product sold on our website, we may keep your Data for as long as necessary in order to comply with applicable product safety and warranty legislation and in order to monitor the product and provide you with our advice.
- Prospect data will be kept for a period of 3 years after data collection or the last contact. After this period, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
- In the event that Maison BRILLET fulfills a legal obligation, your data will be processed for the period necessary for the execution of this obligation and as provided by law.
- The personal data collected and processed in the “Live Chat” section will only be kept for the duration of the processing of your request. They will be deleted later.
- In the event of a request to unsubscribe from you, your Personal Data will be destroyed within a maximum period of 30 days.
8. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
The website is not intended for Internet users who have not reached the legal age to consume alcoholic beverages and Maison BRILLET does not knowingly collect personal data from individuals who have not reached the legal legal age. If you have not reached this legal age, which varies depending on your country, you are prohibited from using our Services. If you are the parent or guardian of a child about whom you believe we have collected information, please contact us.
9. CONTACT US
11/17/2021, 10:19:28 PM